CHATSWORTH, Calif.—With its upcoming Sept. 3 release, Torn has been well-received among established adult critics. The film is the first installment of the company's "couples" series, and has already earned the coveted 5A rating from AVN and critical acclaim for its mainstream quality and complex storyline.
Torn centers around a man whose marriage lacks the intimacy and passion he craves and the choice he must make when a young art student enters his life and offers him everything he's ever needed.
Here are just a few things reviewers have said of the film:
• "New Sensations releases what might be the best adult feature of the year with Torn."—Reviewer for Sinclair Institute
• "Torn left me in awe!" —Astroknight of AdultDVDTalk
• "Torn had a really life-affirming take-away message, which is another thing we just don’t get enough of these days. I loved it!"—Dr. Chauntelle of PVV Online
• "I encourage everyone to see, stock, buy on VOD, rent, trade, loan, recommend, tweet about this film. It’s affirmation that good features that aren’t parodies can still arouse and entertain." —Paul Fishbein, guest reviewer for AVN
• "Directors, Jacky St. James and Eddie Powell take their time with the movie, and it’s the choices they make with this simple story that set it apart."—Gram Ponante of Fleshbot
The film stars Steven St. Croix, India Summer, Raylene, Tom Byron, Chad Alva, Samantha Ryan, and Remy LaCroix.
To view Torn's trailer, click here.
To download the cover art, click here.