Freedomnomics For The Idiocracy
Ann Coulter reports on a book that won't
be on my reading list: Freedomnomics: Why the Free Market Works and Other Half-Baked Theories Don't
, by John Lott, who also wrote More Guns, Less Crime
. (See if you can guess what that's about!)
According to Coulter, the following gems of wisdom can be found in Freedomnomics
- Women shouldn't vote: "What changed ... that explains the growth of government? The answer is women's suffrage."
- Fox News Channel isn't conservative: "Even employees of Fox News, which is widely regarded as a conservative channel, donate 81 percent of their contributions to Democrats."
- Public schools are government re-education camps: "[P]ublic education was actually designed to spread government-approved values."
- Nothing good has come from abortion: "[A]bortion, in fact, increases crime."
- Felons vote Democrat: "Remarkably, it looks as if virtually all felons are Democrats."
It's amazing the caliber of people who apparently are still walking the streets ...