LOS ANGELES—After more than 6 million votes were cast, the results of the 10th annual Top 99 Most Desirable Women by AskMen.com is complete, and contains a surprise that … well, frankly, doesn’t surprise us. Coming in at No. 97 is our very own Sasha Grey, the recipient of the 2010 AVN Award for Crossover Star of the Year.
Picking up where 2009 left off, Grey joins the likes of Entourage actress Emmanuelle Chriqui (1), Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller (2), British actress Kate Beckinsale (3), Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrosio, Jessica Alba (5) and Beyonce (6), to name a few.
The Top 99 Most Desirable Women is decided by an annual poll in which AskMen.com readers are asked to consider more than instant sex appeal and cast their ballot for women who embody the traits that they desire most in a potential companion, such as intelligence, humor, talent, and character. In 2009, Eva Mendes took the No. 1 spot, slipping to No. 9 this year.
For Grey, the inclusion on the AskMen.com list is another feather in the It Girl’s cap.“It's a pleasure to be considered this year, along with Conan O'Brien ... I mean ... among so many talented individuals,” Grey told Askmen.com. “It feels unbelievably great to be recognized for my achievements this past year, thank you!”
Some of her achievements listed by AskMen.com were:
* Improvised her lines for her "regular acting" gig in Steven Soderbergh's The Girlfriend Experience
* Has also recently found work modeling for American Apparel
* Plans to make a documentary about the three years since her 18th birthday
* Founded her own industrial music group, ATelecine
* Represents herself in the porn industry through her own agency, L.A. Factory Girls
Check out the site for more details about Grey and all of the other remarkable women on AskMen.com’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women.