CANOGA PARK, Calif.—The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) has announced the winners of its 2009 FSC Awards, given to adult industry businesses and professionals for outstanding achievements and contributions to the adult entertainment industry.
This year’s winners are:
• Hustler founder and free speech advocate Larry Flynt is the Legacy Award recipient.
• Legendary director John Stagliano is FSC Man of the Year Award recipient.
• Sinclair Institute’s Peggy Oettinger is FSC Woman of the Year recipient.
• Industry icon Ron Jeremy will receive the Positive Image Award (male performer).
• Wicked Pictures contract director Stormy Daniels will receive the Positive Image Award (female performer).
• Video Secrets has been tapped for Business of the Year Award, Internet.
• Screaming O was selected for Business of the Year Award, Novelty Company.
• Titan Media was chosen as Business of the Year, Production Company.
“A very sincere and heartfelt thank-you to Diane Duke and the entire FSC board for recognizing Titan Media with this award,” Titan Media founder and Chief Executive Officer Bruce Cam said. “I hope that we can continue to lead by example in the areas of content protection and safer sex thru the use of condoms in all our films. Our message to the industry is that protection and profit can indeed go hand in hand.”
The FSC Awards will be presented at the Bada-Bing Bailout Bash, FSC’s exclusive, industry-only annual event, to be held on Sat., Nov. 14, at the Skirball Cultural Center at 2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Los Angeles.
“It’s been a tough year for the adult entertainment industry but we have a special kind of strength and resilience that carries us through. That strength and resilience is aptly demonstrated by each and every one of this year’s award recipients,” FSC Executive Director Diane Duke said. “This is our opportunity to come together to celebrate who we are and to take pride in advancing the principles of freedom for which we stand.”
In a year of big-money bailouts and backroom economics, FSC is putting on the Ritz at its Bada-Bing Bailout Bash to celebrate mobsters & molls, cops & robbers, big cheeses & beautiful babes. In addition to the FSC Awards presentation, there will be red carpet arrivals, casino games, an outdoor cigar lounge, musical entertainment, photo ops, and a live auction, as well as a formal dinner. Adult celebrities that will be in attendance will be announced in the near future.
For more information about tickets and sponsorships for the FSC Bada-Bing Bailout Bash, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 348-9373.