CANOGA PARK, Calif.—Free Speech Coalition (FSC) has announced the nominees for its 2012 FSC Board of Directors election.
The list of candidates includes:
- Bob Christian, General Manager, Adam & Eve Pictures
- Larry Garland, CEO and Founder of ElDorado Trading Company*
- Christian Mann, General Manager, Evil Angel Productions*
- Kara Price, performer and pro-industry activist
- Theresa “Darklady” Reed, writer and Owner of Darklady Productions*
- Doug Richter, CEO of Bright Guys Inc & Senior Authorized Consultant for AWEmpire
- Colin Rowntree, CEO, Wasteland.com
(* indicate incumbent candidates)
Active FSC members will receive an electronic ballot through online survey service Zoomerang. Members may vote for four open seats, out of the field of seven candidates. Ballots should be submitted by Dec 24.
If you are an active FSC member and you do not receive your ballot by December 12, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 348 9373. Please, also check your spam box, in case the electronic ballot may have been sent there.
Candidates photos and bios can be viewed at the FSC Blog.
“One of the great things about being an FSC member is that when you vote in the Board election, you have an active part in choosing who will represent the best interests of the adult industry,” FSC Membership Director Joanne Cachapero said. “You pick the people that decide policies, give feedback, and help make decisions on important issues and challenges facing the industry. FSC wishes each candidate good luck in this year’s election.”
Winners will be announced the first week of January.
The Free Speech Coalition is the national trade organization to the adult entertainment industry. Its mission is to lead, protect and support the growth and well-being of the adult entertainment community.